Cash Price: $16,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 10 Acres (Lot 1600) On Sams Way / Power Available
Gravel Road Frontage / Mountain Views
- Power: On Sams Way In Front Of Lot. (New Owner Hooks Up)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt Road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $100.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 10 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 26 South, Range 19 East, Section 31, Lake County, Oregon.
- APN #: 2304
- Section Map: Lot 1600 Section map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $19,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $165.61 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $16,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,416.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,416.58 For 12 Months
This 10-acre ranch( lot 1600) is located just off paved Fossli Lake Road on Sams Way. Sams Way is a graveled road with great access. Power poles are located right in front of this 10 acre lot on Sams Way. There are beautiful mountain views in all directions. Sewer would be by septic and water by well that the new owner could hook up. This parcel has graveled road frontage along the south side of it . It is located only 1/3rd of a mile off paved Fossil Lake Road on the way to the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes and The Lost Forest.
Finding this property is easy! From Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), Drive east on CR 5-14(Christmas Valley Highway) for 8 miles.Turn left onto Fossil Lake Road and drive 2 miles. Turn right onto Sams Way and drive 0.375 of a mile. Lot 1600 will be on the left side of this road( from 0.375-0.43 miles).
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. This parcel would make a great camping lot or building lot. With this parcel being located on the west side of Christmas Valley, Summer Lake & Ana Reservoir are nearby. This 10 acre lot is easy to find with beautiful views makes this 10 acre parcel an excellent investment.
Reply for this listing: