Cash Price: $25,999.00
Reply for this listing:
19.55 Acres( Lot 1100) On Bowens Lane / Power On Road
Corner Lot / Paved Road Frontage / Cash or Owner Financed Deals Below
- Power: On Bowens Lane (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones Work Great.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Paved road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $120.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 19.55 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 16 East, Section 27, Lake County, Oregon, Tax Lot 1100.
- APN #: 3211
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $28,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $240.89 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $25,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,166.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,166.58 For 12 Months
This 19.55 acre lot ( Tax Lot 1100) has it all if you like great views,easy access and POWER available at the property. This parcel is only 8 miles from town and it has a great view of Table Rock, the town mesa. The 19.55 acre lot is located on paved Bowens Lane in Christmas Valley, Oregon. Lot 1100 is a corner lot and has paved road access on Bowens Lane on south side of property and then gravel road access on the west side of the property.
This lot would make a great building lot with utilities so close to property and the road access being so great. Power is available,Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon.
This parcel is very close to town as it is only 8 miles from Christmas Valley.This would be a great parcel to use as a homesite or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 6 miles.Turn left at CR-514G/South Oil Dri and then head south for 3 miles.Turn right at Bowens Lane and drive 0.625 of a mile and lot 1100 will be on your right ( 0.625-0.75) with gravel road being end of the property.
There is also mountain views of Table Rock And Haynes Butte out your front door. Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: