Cash Price: $23,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 19.55 Acres (Lot 900) On Christmas Valley HWY
Paved Road Frontage with Power Available
- Power: On Christmas Valley Highway/CR-5-14 (New Owner Hooks Up)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Paved Road Frontage From Christmas Valley Highway.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $120.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 19.55 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 S, Range 19 E, Sec 10, Tax Lot 900, Lake County, Oregon.
- APN #: 7051
- Section Map: Lot 900 Section map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $26,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $224.16 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $23,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,999.91 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,999.91 For 12 Months
This 19.55 acre parcel (Lot 900) has lots of options for the new owner. It has paved road frontage as it is located right on Christmas Valley Highway/ CR 5-14. This parcel would make a great building site as there are beautiful mountain views from this property. Power poles are right on Christmas Valley Highway/CR 5-14 which should make hook up a snap for the new owner. There are neighbors in the area as there are a few houses scattered throughout this area of Christmas Valley.
This would make an ideal building lot as the land is level and the utilities are not far away.Sewer would be by septic. Phone would be at street, although cell phones work great here. Water would be by well. This is parcel has great views and privacy, yet great access.
Finding this 19.55 acre parcel is easy. From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), Drive east on CR 5-14(Christmas Valley Highway) for 11.5 miles. Property will be on your left on north side of highway.
The Christmas Valley Sand Dunes are a straight shot from this property as is the town of Christmas Valley. There is a paved road all the way back to town and almost all the way to the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes.
Reply for this listing: