Cash Price: $16,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 2.34 Acres (Lot 17) In Klamath County Oregon /Green Trees Located Inside Klamath Forest Estates / Power At Property
- Power: At Property (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By Well (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Well Maintained Dirt Road Frontage.
- Zoning: R-2. (Stick Built Homes, Manufactured Homes)
- Time Limit to build: None. No HOA fees.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,354 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $60.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.34 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 17, Block 47 of First Addition of Klamath Forest Estates, Klamath County, Oregon
- Map Tax Lot: 3510-026CO-04300-000
- APN #: 268775
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $19,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $165.61 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $16,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,416.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,416.58 For 12 Months
Beautiful 2.34 acre(Lot 17) property located in Klamath Forest Estates, which is near the Sprague River and the towns of Chiloquin and Sprague River, Oregon. A mixture of Ponderosa Pine trees are scattered throughout on this property.
This property is located on Moccassin Lane, which is a well traveled road with power along it. It has great access and it’s road is well maintained. There is POWER available at the property.
Pictures below include one of a local convenience store, that is only 2 miles from the property, carrying your day to day necessities.
Klamath Falls Oregon, which has major shopping, is only 45 miles SW from Lot 17.
This property is located only 5.3 miles from the town of Sprague River, Oregon.
There are wildflowers growing all over the property and several of the nearby homesteads have large gardens & crops growing. This lot is relatively flat with some elevated areas and would make a great spot for building a homestead or parking an RV. We passed a few locals, who were all friendly and waved. There is good cell phone coverage in the area and a small grocery store about 2 miles away. This property is also rests within close proximity to the Winema and Gearhart National Forests.
**Limited Camping is Now Allowed** Klamath County Camping Regulations permit camping on property up to 42 days per year. However, you cannot live on the property without building a permanent, permitted structure with guidance from Klamath County, Oregon.
Directions: Finding this property is easy. From the town of Sprague River, Or:
1) Turn Right onto Sprague River Rd. (1.9 Miles)
2) Turn Right onto Sprague River Drive ( 1.3 Miles)
3) Turn Right onto Arrowhead Lane (0.6 Miles)
4) Turn Left onto Turtle Rock Drive (0.2 Miles)
5) Turn Right onto Moccasin Ln (0.2 Miles)
The property has beautiful mountain and valley views, making it a perfect spot for building a dream house or cabin retreat.
Some nearby attractions include Indian Lake (which is just around the corner & in the picture below), the Sprague River, Klamoya Casino, Sycan River, Williamson River, Brown Spring, Klamath Lake, Summer Lake, numerous creeks and much more. Trophy fish are pulled out of Klamath Lake as it is the largest lake in Oregon.
This is a very desirable area to homestead in Klamath County, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: