Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 2.43 Acres (Lot 33) In Sprague River Oregon/ Beautiful Mountain Views/ Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Behind Property on Ruffled Grouse Lane (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones. (New Owner Installs)
- Water: By well. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,345 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $60.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.43 Acre +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 33, Block 26, First Addition to Klamath Forest Estates, according to the official plat thereof on file in the office of the County Clerk or Klamath County, Oregon.
- APN #: R265812
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
Beautiful 2.43 acre(Lot 33) property located in Klamath Forest Estates, which is near the Sprague River and the towns of Chiloquin and Sprague River, Oregon. A mixture of ponderosa Pine and Juniper trees are scattered throughout this property. This property is located just off Sprague River Drive, which is one of the main roads inand out of Klamath Forest Estates, on Canadian Honker Ln. It has great access and its road is well maintained. There is power located behind the lot on Ruffled Grouse Lane. Klamath Falls Oregon, which has major shopping, is only 45 miles SW from Lot 33. This property is located only 5.3 miles from the town of Sprague River, Oregon.
Power is located behind the property on Ruffled Grouse Lane.
There are wildflowers growing all over the property and several of the nearby homesteads have large gardens & crops growing. The lot is flat with a slight slope near the front. Some years back this property had a fire run through, but there is plenty of new green growth and tall trees on the property. This lot is relatively flat and would make a great spot for building a homestead or parking an RV. We passed a few locals, who were all friendly and waved. There is good cell phone coverage in the area and a small grocery store about 2 miles away. This property also rests within close proximity to the Winema and Gearhart National Forests.
**Limited Camping is Now Allowed**
Klamath County Camping Regulations permit camping on property up to 42 days per year; however, you cannot live on the property without building a permanent, permitted structure.
Directions: Finding this property is easy. From the town of Sprague River, Or:
1) Turn right onto Sprague River Rd. (1.9 Miles)
2) Turn Right onto Sprague River Drive ( 1.3 Miles)
3) Turn Right onto Arrowhead Lane (0.4 Miles)
4) Turn Left onto Sprague River Drive (1.4 Miles)
5) Turn Right onto Canadian Honker Ln
6) Property is located on left (0.3 Miles)
The property has beautiful mountain and valley views, making it a perfect spot for building a dream house or cabin retreat. Some nearby attractions include the Sprague River, Sycan River, Williamson River, Brown Spring, Klamath Lake, Summer Lake, numerous creeks and much more. Trophy fish are pulled out of Klamath Lake as it is the largest lake in Oregon. This is a very desirable area to homestead in Klamath County, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: