Cash Price: $19,999.00
Reply for this listing:
20 Acres (Lot 200) Off Bowens Lane / Dirt Road Frontage
Beautiful Mountain VIEWS / Quiet and Secluded / Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/2 Mile Away (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones Work Great (New Owner Installs).
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown. (New Owner Installs).
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $120.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 16 East, Section 19, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 200.
- APN #: 2985
- Section Map: Lot 200 Section Map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $22,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $190.70 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $19,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,666.58 For 12 Months
This 20-acre parcel ( Tax Lot 200) is a nice large parcel and would make a great weekend getaway or homesite.This lot is only 6 miles from town and has road frontage. The 20 acre lot is located off of Bowens Road in Christmas Valley, Oregon. Besides being very close to town, this parcel has a fantastic view of Table Rock right from your back porch. If you were wanting to develop this property, power is in area. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Directions to property: From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), Drive west on CR 5-14(Christmas Valley Highway) for 11 miles.Turn left onto Arrow Gap Road and drive 2 miles.
Turn left onto Bowens Lane and drive east and drive 2 miles. Turn left onto unnamed dirt road and drive north 3/4 mile. Turn left and drive 1/8 mile on unnamed dirt road
Lot 200 will be on the right side of road beginning at 1/8th mile (Look for Old wooden stakes on property corners).
This 20 acre ranch is very close to town as it is only 6 miles from Christmas Valley. There is access coming from South Oil Dri Road or you can hit Arrow Gap Road and come to the property that way. Both roads lead directly to Bowens Road and to this 20 acre ranch. There is also mountain views of Table Rock and Haynes Butte out your front door. Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area. This parcel would make a great camping lot or building lot. EZ to find with beautiful views and dirt road frontage makes this 20 acre parcel an excellent investment.
Reply for this listing: