Cash Price: $25,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 20 Acre Lot (Lot 1700) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Corner Lot/ Mountain Views/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/4th Of A Mile Away (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $120.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 16 East, Section 24, Lake County, Oregon.Tax Lot 1700
- APN #: 3133
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $28,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $240.89 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $25,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,166.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,166.58 For 12 Months
This 20-acre corner lot (Tax Lot 1700) would be a great investment if you like two roads to access your property. This parcel is only 6 miles from town and it’s located close to Table Rock, the town mesa. This corner lot has road frontage on Twilight Road and on Tucker Lane (Also known as CR 56404). Besides being very close to town, this parcel has panoramic mountain views including views of Table Rock & The Black Hills. If you were wanting to develop this property, power is in-area and about 1/4th mile away. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon.
This would be a great parcel to use as a homesite or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway. This property is super easy to find also.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway (CR 5-14) and ChristmasTree Lane (Christmas Valley Grocery Store), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 4 miles. Turn left onto Twilight Road and drive 1.5 miles. Lot 1700 will be on your right on the southside of tucker Lane or at the corner of Tucker Lane (Also known as CR 56404) and TwilightRoad. Frontage on Twilight Road runs across another 0.25 miles to SE corner, while frontage on Tucker Lane runs 0.125 miles to white pole stake or the NW corner of the property.
There are also mountain views of Table Rock And Haynes Butte out your front door. Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: