Cash Price: $25,999.00
Reply for this listing:
20 Acres Lot(Lot 400) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Road Frontage/ Mountain Views/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/4th of a mile away on Rocking Horse Lane. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel road frontage on east side of property.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $150.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27, Range 16E, Section 25 in Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 400.
- APN #: 3155
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $28,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $240.89 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $25,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,166.58 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,166.58 For 12 Months
This 20 acre lot ( Tax Lot 400) would be a great investment if you like great views,easy access and power near the property. This parcel is only 6 miles from town and it’s located close to Table Rock, the town mesa. The 20 acre lot is located off of Twilight Road in Christmas Valley, Oregon. It is located on Rocking Horse Lane. Besides being very close to town, this parcel has panoramic mountain views including views of Table Rock & The Black Hills. If you were wanting to develop this property, power is in the area and this property has gravel road frontage. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon.This parcel is very close to town as it is only 6 miles from Christmas Valley.This would be a great parcel to use as a homesite or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
There are also mountain views of Table Rock And Haynes Butte out your front door. Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Grocery Store), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 4 miles. Turn left onto Twilight Road and drive 2 miles. Turn right onto Rocking Horse Lane. Drive 1/4th of a mile and lot 400 will be on your left( 0.375-0.5).(On the aerial map, Google calls this road, Twilight Lane. However, the road is really called Rocking Horse Lane, as it even has a road sign).
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: