Cash Price: $19,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 20 Acres (Lot 400) On Rocking Horse Lane with Gravel Road
Frontage / Beautiful Mountain Views / Great Building Lot
- Power: 1/4th Of A Mile Away (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones Work Great.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel Road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $120.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 16 East, Section 25, Lake County, Oregon.
- APN #: 3155
- Section Map: Lot 400 Section map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $22,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $190.70 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $19,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,666.58 For 12 Months
This 20 acre lot ( Tax Lot 400) would be a great investment if you like great views,easy access and power near the property. This parcel is only 6 miles from town and it’s located close to Table Rock, the town mesa. The 20 acre lot is located off of Twilight Road in Christmas Valley, Oregon. It is located on Rocking Horse Lane. Besides being very close to town, this parcel has panoramic mountain views including views of Table Rock & The Black Hills. If you were wanting to develop this property, power is in area and this property has gravel road frontage. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon.
This parcel is very close to town as it is only 6 miles from Christmas Valley.This would be a great parcel to use as a homesite or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Grocery Store), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 4 miles. Turn left onto Twilight Road and drive 2 miles. Turn right onto Rocking Horse Lane. Drive 1/4th of a mile and lot 400 will be on your left( 0.375-0.5).(On the aerial map, Google calls this road, Twilight Lane. However, the road is really called Rocking Horse Lane, as it even has a road sign).
There is also mountain views of Table Rock And Haynes Butte out your front door. Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: