Cash Price: $199,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.62 Acres Commercial Corner Lot(Lot 600) For Sale/Lease In Christmas Valley Oregon
Power and City Water Available/ Septic/2.5 Acres Fenced/ Ground Lease, Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On Highway at property. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell Phones work great.
- Water: City water available. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner rechecks septic)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Paved Christmas Valley Highway Frontage.
- Zoning: C-1 Commercial
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $950.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 4.62 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 17 East, NE1/4, Section 15, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 600.
- APN #: 5698
Owner Financed Deal or Ground Lease
- Owner Financed Deal: Price: $219,999.00
- $10,000.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $1,540.90 For 30 Years
- Ground Lease Option: Please Contact Listing Agent
- Down Payment: Negotiable
- Monthly Payment: $2,000.00 per month
This 4.62 acre commercial lot is located right by the busiest intersection in Christmas Valley, Oregon. It is located right across the street from the busiest grocery store/gas station in Christmas Valley and the Christmas Valley Lodge. City water and power are available to hook up to. This property has commercial steel fencing on the back 2 1/2 acres all the way around with secure sliding gate. It also has a septic that was installed years ago but was never used. There is also a well on the property but city water is available.
There are also 12 storage buildings on the back half of the property which would be about 1,600 sq. ft. of storage for the new owner.
Christmas Valley is the fastest growing city in North Lake County. Ideas for this property include possible hotel, large grocery store, modern mini storage facility, car wash, gas station, national chain fast food restaurant, dollar store, hardware store, commercial lumber yard or any of your ideas. Developers and property owners choose ground leases for a variety of reasons. From the perspective of a developer, a ground lease enables the developer to obtain the right to occupy and use the land with little up-front investment of cash.
This property is also available with a ground lease and it is also FOR SALE with owner financing. The ground lease is $2,000.00/Month. The property taxes are Approx. $950/yr and this would be a NNN lease. This property is also for sale for cash or with owner financing.
Reply for this listing: