Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.33 Acres (Tax Lot 1100) Off Millican Road
Close To Town/Beautiful Mountain Views/Road Frontage
Cash or Owner Financed Deals Below
- Power: Approx 0.12 of a mile on Millican Road. (New Owner Hooks Up)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $60.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 4.33 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 26S, Range 18E, Sec 30, Lake County, Oregon / Tax Lot 1100
- APN #: 1854
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
This 4.33 acre lot( Lot 1100) is located off Millican Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. Lot 1100 is located in a quiet area and has great mountain views from the property. Power is very close to the lot as it is just down the road on Millican Road. This lot has beautiful mountain views. To the East of the property, there is a great view of Bunchgrass Butte. Bunchgrass Butte is a 4,439 ft tall mountain peak in Oregon, and it ranks as the 1,926th highest mountain in Oregon and the 28,125th highest mountain in the United States. The lot has great road frontage and it is so easy to find. Millican Road is one of the main roads into Christmas Valley.This lot is also very close to the city limits of Christmas Valley Oregon for groceries, gas and fun. This lot is located on CR 58453 and there is a road sign on this dirt road. This lot is only 0.12 of a mile of paved Millican Road.
This 4.33 acre lot isn’t that far from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. It could also be used for hunting land. The new owner would have to install a septic and dig a well or use a storage tank for water if the new owner wanted to develop this lot.
Finding this lot is easy. From Christmas Valley Market, Drive East for 2 Miles and then turn left onto Millican Road(CR 5-14 C).Follow Millican Road North for 3.8 miles until you get to the corner of Millican Road and CR 58455.Turn Right onto CR 58455 and drive North for approx 0.12 Miles. Lot 1100 will be on your right on the right side of the road ( from 0.12-0.19 miles).
This lot is also located close to the town of Christmas Valley and not far from Ana Reservoir or the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: