Cash Price: $25,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.15 Acres Lot(Lot 2100) In Christmas Valley Oregon /City Water Available/Power Available/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On Bark Loop At Property. (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: City Water Available. $1,000 to $1,400 to hook up (New Owner Installs).
- Sewer: By septic (New Owner Installs).
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Multiple access roads with Bark Loop frontage and another road in behind.
- Zoning: R-1
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $200.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 4.15 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 21, Block 4 of Christmas Valley Townsite, Unit No. 4, a subdivision in Section 18, Township 27 South, Range 17 East Of the Willamette Meridian, Lake County, Oregon
- APN #: 6438
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $28,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $240.89 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $25,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,166.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,166.58 For 12 Months
This 4.15 acre lot( Lot 2100) is located on Bark Loop Off Tinsel Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a more developed area and has great mountain views from the property. You can see Table Rock(The town mesa), and other mountain ranges as well. This would be an ideal building lot as this lot is flat and has road frontage on Bark Loop. Power is available on Bark Loop in front of this property. Water is available through the city by contacting the Christmas Valley Water District( 541-576-2090) as there is a waterline at the back of the property. The new owner would have to pay for hookup to power and city water.
This lot would be a great home site or weekend getaway as some utilities are right there to hook up. There is access to this lot directly off of Christmas Valley HWY and onto Tinsel Road before turning off onto Bark Loop. This lot has 60 ft of frontage on Bark Loop. This lot is only a few miles from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. There are a few homes in the area, including a manufactured home right next door to this 4.15 acre lot( lot 2100).
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 3 miles. Turn left onto Tinsel Road and drive straight ahead going past Thorn Road before turning left onto SE Bark Loop( See road sign). Drive 0.2 miles( as Bark Loop turns) and lot 2100 will be on your right ( Right next door to a tan manufactured home).
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: