Cash Price: $35,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 4.88 Acres Lot (Lot 700) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Water And Power Available/ Paved Highway Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On Christmas Valley Highway In Front Of Property (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: City Water Available. $1,000 to $1,400 to hook up ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: R-1, RC
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $220.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 4.88 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 23, Block 2 of Christmas Valley Townsite, Unit No. 6, being a plat of the S1/2 of the S1/2 of Section 9 and the N1/2 of the N1/2 of Section 16, Township 27 South, Range 17 East of the Willamette Meridian, Lake County Oregon.
- APN #: 5856
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $38,999.00
- $300.00 Down Payment
- Monthly Payment: $323.69 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $35,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,999.81 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,999.81 For 12 Months
This 4.88-acre lot (Lot 700) is almost 5 acres and it is located on Christmas Valley Highway in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a more developed area and has great mountain views from the property. You can see Table Rock (The town mesa), and other mountain ranges as well. This would be an ideal building lot as this lot is flat and has city water and power available. Power is available right in front of the property on Christmas Valley Highway. You can call Midstate Electric (541-536-2126). Water is available through the city by contacting the Christmas Valley Water District (541-576-2090). The new owner would have to pay for hookup to power and city water. This lot is also partially fenced on the back side of the property. This lot would be a great home site or weekend getaway as some utilities are right there to hook up to for the new owner. There is access to this lot directly on paved Christmas Valley HWY and it is located within the town of Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot has 165 ft of frontage on Christmas Valley Highway and it measures 165 X 1290. Lot 700 isn’t a camping lot but it’s a parcel to build a future home on as there are neighbors on the right side of this property.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway (CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane (Christmas Valley Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 1.7 miles. Lot 700 will be on your left (A dark blue manufactured home sits next door to property on the left).
This lot is also located close to the town of Christmas Valley and not far from Ana Reservoir or the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing, is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: