Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 4.09 Acres(Lot 02) In Sprague River Oregon / Multiple Access Roads/ Partially Fenced/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On N Steele Road. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic upon county approval. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: R-2 (Stick-built homes, manufactured homes)
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,354 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $70.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 4.09 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 36S, Range 11 East, Section 01, NE 1/4, Klamath County, Oregon. Tax Lot 02.
- APN #: R337601
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 for 20 years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
This 4.09-acre lot (Lot 02), which is located near Beatty Oregon, is only 2 miles from the Sprague River. It is located on Douglas Street in the county of Klamath Oregon. This 4-acre lot would make an excellent building site or weekend getaway. This parcel is located in the Tableland area and is surrounded by many lakes & rivers to visit including Wild Billy Lake & Sprague River. Large tracts of land like this are hard to find near Sprague River.
**Limited Camping is Now Allowed** Klamath County Camping Regulations permit camping on property up to 42 days per year; however, you cannot live on the property without building a permanent, permitted structure.
Lot 2 has mountain views and is only 10 miles from the towns of Beatty and Sprague River. Klamath Falls, which happens to be the county seat of beautiful Klamath County Oregon, is located only 50 miles northeast of this property. Klamath Falls has a population base of about 70,000 people and has shopping, stores and schools. Bend Oregon, which has almost 85,000 people, is located just 145 miles northwest from this 4.09-acre lot. This lot is zoned vacant residential and would make a great location for a new home. Water would be by well as the natives say the water table is great here. Sewer would be by septic. This lot is also only 33 miles east of Chiloquin Oregon and Klamoya Casino!
There are other nice homes and mini ranches sprinkled throughout this area. This would be an ideal building lot for a home or cabin as it is flat and has dirt road frontage on two sides of the property. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel, hunting escape, or a weekend getaway. There also are no homeowner fees for this parcel. Abundant with wildlife and water in the area, other nearby attractions include the Sycan River, Williamson River, Nimrod River County Park, Wild Billy Lake, Klamath Lake, Agency Lake, bird hunting at Summer Lake, numerous creeks and much more. Trophy fish are pulled out of Klamath Lake routinely as it is the largest lake in Oregon. With mountain views, road frontage and recreational opportunities, this will be a great lot for its new owner.
Reply for this listing: