Cash Price: $35,999.00
Reply for this listing:
40 Acres Corner Lot (Lot 2400) Off Lost Forest Lane Partially Fenced/2 Miles from Sand Dunes/Cash Or Owner Financed Deals Below
- Power: 0.90 miles on Lost Forest Lane (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $150.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 40 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 25 South, Range 18 East, Section 25, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 2400.
- APN #: 707
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $38,999.00
- $300.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $323.69 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $35,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,999.81 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,999.81 For 12 Months
This 40 acre corner lot ( Tax Lot 2400) would be a great building lot or mini cabin lot. This parcel has gravel road frontage on the east and dirt road frontage on south side of this lot. Lot 2400 lot is located on CR DC164/3 near Powerline Road and just off Lost Forest Lane in Christmas Valley, Oregon. This 40 acre lot has mountain views and is partially fenced on two sides of the property. The lot is draped in native grass and has fantastic mountain views of Green Mountain and Bunchgrass Butte. This lot is only 2 miles from the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Power is available on Lost Forest Lane down the road. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon. This is one of the most outstanding lots that we have had for sale recently and it has many amenities which should make this an excellent investment for it’s new owner.
Lot 2400 could be a great parcel to use as a homesite, camping lot, hunting lot or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), Drive east on CR 5-14(Christmas Valley Highway) for 8 miles.Turn left onto CR-5-14D(Fossil Lake Road) and drive 8 miles. When you come to the corner of CR-5-14D and CR 5-14E(Lost Forest Road), Turn right and drive 1.3 east on Lost Forest Road.Turn left on CR DC164/3 and drive approx 1 mile on gravel road. Lot 2400 will be on the left side of the road beginning at 0.9 to 1.24 miles (approx boundaries of property).
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: