Cash Price: $55,999.00
Reply for this listing:
40 Acres Lot(Lot 600) In Christmas Valley Oregon /Power Available/ Gravel Road/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Power is available at property. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel road frontage on south side of property.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $250.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 40 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 26, Range 19E, Section 30, Tax lot 600, Lake County, Oregon.
- APN #: 2240
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $58,999.00
- $500.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $489.31 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $55,999.00
- Down Payment: $4,666.58 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $4,666.58 For 12 Months
This 40 acre lot( Lot 600) would be a great building lot for a hunting cabin or for a home. This parcel has electricity available at property, beautiful mountain views and is located on a gravel road on the way to the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes. So if you are a hunter, camper or hiker, you would be close to The Lost Forest and the sand dunes for exploring.This parcel is located on the east side of the Christmas Valley area and lot 600 lot is located out of town on Reggie Road in Christmas Valley, Oregon. This lot is located just off paved Christmas Valley Highway and paved Fossil Lake Road. Sewer would be by septic and water by well for the new owner to hook up to. Power is available right on Reggie Road, which is a gravel road. This square lot measures 1,326 ft across and 1,324 depth. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon. This is one of the most outstanding lots that we have had for sale recently and it has many amenities which should make this an excellent investment for its new owner.
Lot 600 could be a great parcel to use as a homesite, camping lot, hunting lot or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From Christmas Valley Market, Drive East for 8 Miles on Christmas Valley Highway and then turn left onto Fossil Lake Road(CR 5-14D).Follow paved Fossil Lake Road North for 3.5 miles until you get to Reggie Road. Turn right onto Reggie Road and drive East for approx 0.1.25 miles to the red pole. (Property boundaries start from 0.125 miles to the back fence/gate 0.375). Lot 600 will be on the left side of the road across the street from the farm.
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: