Cash Price: $35,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 40 Acres (In Sec 1) In Apache County, Arizona / Beautiful Green Trees / Road Frontage / Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: By Solar or Generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt Road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 6,600 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $100.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 40 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: NW 4, SW4, Sec 1 T, 17N R 25E, Apache County, Arizona.
- APN #: 211-03-009
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $38,999.00
- $300.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $323.69 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $35,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,999.81 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,999.81 For 12 Months
This huge 40-acre ranch (In Sec 1) is located in Northeastern Arizona. It is located very close to The Petrified Forest National Park and is also covered in trees. The property is located south of County Route 7002 and west of CR 7005. It is midway between Interstate 40 and US 180, approximately 40 miles east and south of Holbrook and about 45 miles southwest of Sanders and Chambers. The Petrified Forest National Park is to the east of the property. It also has juniper trees and cedar trees on it adding to this high desert landscape. The elevation is about 6,600 ft and the property is zoned-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $100.00 a year. This 40-acre ranch located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 50 miles North of St Johns, which is the county seat of Apache County, Arizona. St Johns, which has a population of about 3,500, offers many amenities including shopping, schools, a public pool and library. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 7.3 million residents were expected by 2010.
There are many recreational to do and explore around this 40-acre lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located 40 miles Southwest of the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’s few spring-fed lakes, is also only 40 miles away. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park, which is located about 38 miles South from this property. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert, which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures. Come to Apache County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable 40-acre lot in Northeastern Arizona.
Reply for this listing: