Cash Price: $9,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 5 Acres Lot (Lot 9300) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Great Hunting Or Camping Lot/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/4th of a mile away. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt Road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 25 S, Range 18 E, Sec 16, Lake County, Oregon / Tax Lot 9300
- APN #: 530
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $11,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $99.53 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $9,999.00
- Down Payment: $833.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $833.25 For 12 Months
5 acres (Lot 9300) off Millican Road & Green Barrel Lane in an area we call the Green BarrelRanchettes subdivision. This affordable 5-acre parcel would make a great hunting, camping or weekend getaway with dirt road frontage. This would make a great hunting lot as there is plenty of wildlife in this area of the valley and this lot is hidden, quiet and remote. This lot has had its 4 corners marked over the last few years with 8 ft post on all four corners of the property.
What is ideal about this parcel is that it is quiet but still has great access to GreenBarrel Lane, Millican Road and not far from the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes. Power is only 1/4thof a mile away on Green Barrell Road. It also has mountain views of Bunchgrass Butte and green Mountain.
Directions To Property:
From Christmas Valley Market, Drive East for 2 Miles on ChristmasValley Highway (CR-514). Turn left onto Millican Road (CR 5-14 C). Follow Millican Road North for9.8 miles until you get to the corner of Millican Road and Lost Forest Lane. Turn Left onto MillicanRoad and drive North for approx 3 Miles. Turn right onto Green Barrel Lane and drive 2 miles. Turn left onto unnamed dirt road and proceed 0.2.5 miles and then turn left. Drive 1/4th of a mile and lot 9300 will be on right ( see property stakes).
This lot is also located close to Christmas Valley, the Lost Forest and the Christmas Valley SandDunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon. With all of these amenities, it is easy to see why this 5-acre lot will be a great investment for someone.
Reply for this listing: