Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 5 Acres (Lot 134) Off Wagon Wheel Road
Near Power / Easy Access Off Highway / Beautiful Mountain Views
- Power: Behind property.1/10th of a mile away. (New Owner Hooks Up)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt Road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $50.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 S, Range 16 E, Sec 12, Lake County, Oregon / Tax Lot 134
- APN #: 2863
- Section Map: Lot 134 Section map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
This 5 acre lot( Lot 134) is located off Wagon Wheel Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a quiet area and has great mountain views from the property.This lot is located in an area we call “Wagon Wheel Ranchettes”on Wagon Wheel Lane which is just off of Wagon Wheel Road and The Christmas Valley Highway. This lot has great mountain views including a great view of the town mesa, Table Rock. Great access and there are multiple access roads including Tucker Road. Power is also right behind lot only 1/10th of mile away. There is also a small wooden fence which partially separates this lot from the neighbors lot.
This lot is only a few miles from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. It could also be used for hunting land. The new owner would have to install a septic and dig a well or use a storage tank for water if the new owner wanted to develop this lot.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Grocery Store), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 4 miles. Turn right onto Wagon Wheel Road and drive 0.6 miles. Turn left onto Wagon Wheel Lane( no sign/dirt road). Drive .0.06 miles or just past neighbors corner fence on left( property continues forward on right for 330 ft) and lot 134 will be on your left.
This lot is also located close to the town of Christmas Valley and not far from Ana Reservoir or the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: