Cash Price: $59,999.00
Reply for this listing:
80 Acres Lot (Lot 1000) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Multiple Access Roads/ Partially Fenced/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/4 Mile Of A Mile Away. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Storage Tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $290.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 80 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 26 South, Range 19 East, Section 30, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 1000.
- APN #: 2244
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $64,999.00
- $500.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $539.50 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $59,999.00
- Down Payment: $4,999.91 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $4,999.91 For 12 Months
This giant 80-acre parcel(Lot 1000) is located off Fossil Lake Road on Reggie Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This property is huge at 3,484,000 square feet and has 2,640 feet along the front and back of the property.
The sides of the property are about 1,320 feet each approximately on the right and left sides. This lot is located in a very quiet area with mountain views and multiple access roads to this parcel. It also has a private
cattle gate on Reggie Road, fencing on the west side of the property and a private road into a clearing area for the new owner. This 80-acre lot is about 9 miles from Christmas Valley and is located on the way to the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes and The Lost Forest.
There is access to this property coming in from Reggie Road or coming in from Bothern Road onto Ram Road. This parcel would be an ideal camping or hunting lot or weekend getaway too.However it would make a fantastic new ranch, solar or wind power project for its owner as well.
Access to this property is pretty easy on Reggie Road. From Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), Drive east on CR 5-14(Christmas Valley Highway) for 8 miles. Turn left onto Fossil Lake Road, drive 3.5 miles down Fossil Lake Road. Then Turn right onto Reggie Road and drive approx 1/2 mile to the silver cattle gate. Open silver cattle gate and drive through, lot 1000 will immediately be on your right going for the next 1/2 mile approx.
This parcel would be an ideal camping or hunting lot or weekend getaway too. However, it would make a fantastic new ranch, farm or wind power project for its new owner as well.
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
This parcel would make a great camping lot or building lot. EZ to find beautiful mountain views makes this 80-acre parcel an excellent investment.
Reply for this listing: