Cash Price: $59,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 80 Acres (Lot 1900) Off North Oil Dri Road, Christmas Valley Oregon
Beautiful MTN Views of Cougar Mountain & Fort Rock / Great Hunting Parcel Cash or Owner Financed Deals Below
- Power: 1 Mile Of A Mile Away. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $290.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 80 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 25 South, Range 15 East, Section 35, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 1900.
- APN #: 278
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $64,999.00
- $500.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $539.50 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $59,999.00
- Down Payment: $4,999.91 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $4,999.91 For 12 Months
This 80 acre property measures 2,699.08 length X 1,274.46 width approx. This 80-acre parcel (Lot 1900) just might be the property for you! This property is massive and has fantastic mountain views of Cougar Mountain, Table Rock and Fort Rock and has road frontage on 9 Peaks Ranch Lane off North Oil Dri Road. There are some high power lines going through a part of the property and a power line road for easy access all through the property. Power is one mile away. There are multiple access roads to this lot from 3 different roads and the property is quiet and remote with only a very few neighbors nearby. This would be an excellent hunting lot as that is what it has been used for before. This parcel is so large that it could be possibly used for a wind project or possible solar project. This 80 acre property measures 2,699.08 length X 1,274.46 width approx.
This parcel would be an ideal camping or hunting lot or weekend getaway too. However, it would make a fantastic new ranch, farm or home for its new owner as well.
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area. EZ to find with beautiful mountain views makes this 80-acre parcel an excellent investment.
Access to this property is pretty easy off North Oil Dri Road (CR 514-G). From the ChristmasValley Market in Christmas Valley( which is located at the corner of Christmas Tree Lane and the Christmas Valley Highway), head West on Christmas Valley Highway and proceed West for 6 miles. Then turn right onto North Oil Dri Road and head north for 10.3 miles. North Oil Dri Road will turn a few times, but remain on the road. At 10.3 miles you will see the 9 Peaks Ranch Lane and the 9 Peaks Ranch sign. Go straight onto 9 Peaks Ranch Lane( unnamed dirt road) and proceed west for one mile and the S/E corner of the property will be on your right.
This parcel would be an ideal camping or hunting lot or weekend getaway too. However, it could also make a fantastic new ranch, possible solar or wind power project for its new owner as well.
Reply for this listing: