Cash Price: $59,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 80 Acres (Lot 1900) Off North Oil Dri Road, Oregon
Beautiful MTN Views of Cougar Mountain & Fort Rock / Great Hunting Parcel
- Power: 1 Mile Of A Mile Away. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $290.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 80 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 25 South, Range 15 East, Section 35, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 1900.
- APN #: 278
- Section Map: Lot 1900 Section Map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $64,999.00
- $500.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $539.50 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $59,999.00
- Down Payment: $4,999.91 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $4,999.91 For 12 Months
This 80 acre parcel (Lot 1900) just might be the property for you! The property is massive and has fantastic mountain views of Cougar Mountain,Table Rock and Fort Rock and has road frontage on 9 Peaks Ranch Lane off North Oil Dri Road. There are some high power lines going through a part of the property and a power line road for easy access all through the property .Power is one mile away. This property had a government survey back in the 1800s so there are no pins on the property. It has been staked and marked recently, but if you were ever going to build, a new survey would need to be done to be sure of the exact property boundaries. There are multiple access roads to this lot from 3 different roads and the property is quiet and remote with only a very few neighbors nearby.
Access to this property is pretty easy off North Oil Dri Road (CR 514-G). From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley( which is located at the corner of Christmas Tree Lane and the Christmas Valley Highway), head West on Christmas Valley Highway and proceed West for 6 miles.Then turn right onto North Oil Dri Road and head north for 10.3 miles. North Oil Dri Road will turn a few times, but remain on the road. At 10.3 miles you will see the 9 Peaks Ranch Lane and the 9 Peaks Ranch sign. Go straight onto 9 Peaks Ranch Lane( unnamed dirt road) and proceed west for one mile and the S/E corner of the property will be on your right. This parcel would be an ideal camping or hunting lot or weekend getaway too. However it would make a fantastic new ranch, farm or wind power project for it’s new owner as well.
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area. This parcel would make a great camping lot or building lot. EZ to find with beautiful mountain views makes this 80 acre parcel an excellent investment.
Reply for this listing: